Live here if: you crave 1930’s design in a quiet neighborhood
Crestmore is historical landmark that hasn’t lost any of it’s 1930’s character. We’ve added a few modern touches, but kept the design touches completely original, for the one-of-a-kind seekers. With tons of natural light, a large open plan, and a quaint, welcoming property brimming with distinctive design flairs straight from the history books—you’ll live out a historic fantasy in Crestmore.
- Gorgeously restored 1930’s curb appeal
- A welcoming front terrace overlooking a peaceful natural setting
- A pet friendly spacious yard with tons of privacy
- Soaring ceilings and large square footage typical of historic properties
- Tastefully refurbished antique hardwood flooring
- Impressive fireplaces and elegant chandeliers brimming with 1920’s character
- Stylish banquette seating in an open kitchen with modern features
- and so much more!
Property style profile: distinctive character + vintage chic + peaceful setting
The Power Personality Spectrum: History Buff + Librarian